Monitoring and Evaluation of Organization’s Project
This training is envisaged for the heads of organizations, as well as officers involved in the sphere of Monitoring and Evaluation who want to develop their knowledge and skills in the field of Project Monitoring and Evaluation.
As a result of the training the participants will:
- get acquainted with the project management cycle, as well as the role of Monitoring and Evaluation in each stage;
- identify the types of Monitoring and Evaluation;
- develop Monitoring questions and indicators;
- enumerate the steps of Monitoring and Evaluation process;
- get knowledge on the methods of application of collecting information in the course of Monitoring and Evaluation;
- learn about the ways of presentation and usage of Monitoring and Evaluation results;
- understand the difference between Monitoring and Evaluation.
Training topics and methods
The training covers the following topics:
- Project Management cycle and the role of M&E in that cycle;
- differences between M&E;
- necessity and importance of Monitoring;
- types of Monitoring;
- steps of the Monitoring process:
- developing Performance Monitoring Plan;
- collecting and summarizing baseline data;
- quantitative methods of collecting information;
- qualitative methods of information collection;
- information analysis;
- preparing reports;
- necessity and importance of Evaluation;
- types of Evaluation;
- steps of the Evaluation research:
- terms of reference for Evaluation ;
- defining the Evaluation goals;
- developing the Evaluation Plan;
- defining the Evaluation questions and clarification of targets;
- Evaluation methods;
- information input and presentation of the results.
The training lasts for 12 hours.
This website is made possible by the support of the American people through the USAID, within the framework of the "CSO DePo: Civil Society Development Program''. The contents of this website are the sole responsibility of the authors and do not necessary reflect the views of USAID or the United States Government.